Friday, December 24, 2010

tuesday december 14
I went to see Usher, Trey Songz, and special guests at Madison Square Garden. This was one of the last things I did with the group :( We had so much fun! I also went with Andreas family to tour Google with Dale. Google is an amazing place...free food, exercise machines, scooters, and fun meeting  places.


Wednesday December 15
I had lunch with Brianna for the last time :(  we went and had sandwiches....she then gave me a frame from NYC with our group picture from Jason Castro. After that I went to  the girls apartment to hang out and get ready for the party :) Then I checked out of The New Yorker.....went to the party with the group.....where we ate food, watched movies, made a gingerbread house! Late that night it was time to say goodbye :( Me and Lisa cried and hugged a million times! It was SO sad and hard to walk out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment